Description of important sealing and blocking materials used in explosion-proof distribution boxes / control cabinets
The important auxiliary sealing material (explosion-proof cement) sealed in the explosion-proof distribution box / explosion-proof control cabinet is a high-tech sealing filler. It has the multiple characteristics of explosion-proof, insulation, flame-retardant, watertight and pressure resistance, and is widely used in All water vessels, power departments, high-rise buildings, petrochemicals, explosion-proof areas and other occasions, can also be widely used for sealing metal, plastic pipes and underground buildings, cable penetrations, waterproof, smoke resistance.
Basic performance parameters of explosion-proof cement:
1.Oxygen index ≥45
滞 燃性≤60mm 2. Flame retardancy ≤ 60mm
3. Water tightness: (0.098Mpa maintained for 1h) Impervious to water
）室温时＞6.0mm 4. Penetration: (50g 5s ) at room temperature> 6.0mm
5. Density: (20 ℃) 1.50-1.80g / cm²
6. Artificial seawater resistance: No abnormality after soaking in artificial seawater for one month
7.Acid resistance: no abnormality after soaking in 10% HCL solution for one month
8. Corrosion resistance: No abnormality after soaking in 10% NaOH solution for one month
9. Oil resistance: No abnormality after soaking in 20 # engine oil or 0 # diesel for one month.
10. Corrosion to copper, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
11.Effects on plastic cable jackets
12.Effect on rubber-plastic cable jacket
1. AB type explosion-proof cable sealing cement is a plug-type two-component cement; component A: color code is sky blue; component B: color code is Weixiaxia red
2. Knead the two-component compound of AB evenly with the weight of 1: 1 to the natural color of the clay, and then use it; the soft and good filler must be used within 30 minutes to prevent it from being hardened.
3. If the temperature is too low and the packing is too hard, the AB component can be appropriately heated (below 60 ° C) before being compounded, and then taken out after being slightly soft; temperature.
4. Do not bake directly with open flame when heating up.